Saturday, 2 July 2011

Summer 2009

I have been thinking a lot about the Summer of 2009, and how they infact were the best times of my life.
I would do anything to time-travel to that place, where everything was content.

I had just enveloped into my relationship with Nathan at this point. Everything was new, fresh, and happy. The beginning of a new relationship was something I had never experienced and was the perfect time for me.


I had just celebrated the end of my school years at Chingford Foundation School.


I even went to my prom:

And on top of that, had had the most amazing holiday away in August with my best friends, going to the music gig T4 on the Beach in Weston-Super-Mare followed by a week in Newquay.

Even looking at these pictures kills me inside. How could I have let something so evil take over all of this content and happiness? And the people in these pictures, the majority are at university, the others are finishing Sixth Form, moving onto University or gap years. And here I am stuck in my rut whilst others are happily living their lives to the best of their ability.

I miss this so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment