Thursday, 26 April 2012

Coming to a conclusion that nothing I seem to be doing is good enough.

I have to fight through this battle of negativity all the time, and things just keep happening to make me want to repent backwards.
I am so frustrated with my life that is 'Sixth Form'. I tried so hard to repair things with a teacher who doesn't want to know. My grades are declining because of a teacher-fuck up at the beginning of the year. And shit is always going down between friendship groups.

I just want to stick my two fingers up at everything.
But I need to stay strong.

Give the advice to myself that I would have given to anybody else in my position.
I keep looking towards my new future that I have set for myself, and it is looking bright.
I just have to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment