Monday, 11 June 2012

2/6 complete!

Okay, so Psychology Unit 3 resit is over!
For those of you who are not aware, the reason why I had to do a Psychology resit was because our marvel of a teacher taught us the wrong part of the specification for the aggression question, one our topics we were studying. As a result, we wrote what we had been taught, and all managed to get D's and E's as a result.
Of course, I am still fuming with anger at the fact I had to re-do this exam, but on the up side, at least it was an earlier exam so I could get it out of the way. I think it went relatively well, but I remember saying that in January, haha. Am pretty sure I got either a C or a B, I know for sure I wrote the right things required for the particular questions, and included enough AO2 evidence in that was sufficient. Fingers crossed!

Just realised that this means I can throw all of my Psychology Unit 3 notes out. As no matter what I get there is no way I am ever going back to that Sixth Form. Whoopee!

This means, that I only have four exams left, if you include General Studies. Yippee!
The end is nigh!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it went well :o) no doubt you'll be doing PSYA4 with me on monday then! Let's hope it's okay

    Sam
    xx

    ReplyDelete