Saturday, 9 June 2012

3 YEARS

So, today is the 9th June 2012, which means it is exactly three years from the date which I starting going out with Nathan.
If you are a regular reader of my blog you would be stupid not to know about Nathan, and the impact he has made on my life over the past three years.

The way that we got together, and the way we have dealt through situations which not many couples our age would go through are what have strengthened our love and made it that much stronger.
Nathan has been there and supported me through everything, and put up with a lot. We have had people try and split us up, and a mentally ill girlfriend is probably a lot to handle. When I ended up in hospital it could have ended up at breaking point for us. But it didn't. We remained strong and remained loving each other and we got through it all. I know that if we can get through that, we can get through anything.
We have had amazing times, and of course the bad times have accompanied that. But if there are no bad times in a relationship, then it isn't a relationship, nothing can be perfect.
He deals with a lot in his life that he copes with so well, and always manages to smile and look after me, and I admire him so much for that.
I love Nathan so much, he means the world to me and my life wouldn't be complete without him. He is the only solid and consistant area of my life. Without him, I would be nobody.

I have decided to dedicate this blog post to my amazing boyfriend and post a photographic montage of our transition from 2009 to our meal that we had this evening. I had to finalise the pictures down to a few as as you can imagine there have been so many pictures of us over the years, but here are just some :)

Here is a progression of pictures of us, from 2009 until today! Enjoy :)

The first ever picture that we ever had together, 2 weeks after we started going out :)

Underage Festival 2009 :)

Meeting my family for the first time - My Grandads birthday BBQ in 2009.

My birthday 2009 :)

St James Park - October 2009.

House parties :)

More parties :)

And errr, more parties!

Birthday meal for Smith, Feb 2010
The Macmillan 6 mile walk 2010 - raising money in memory of my Great Uncle Ivan.

Sammy and Lawrences 18th - May 2010

Nathans birthday BBQ with my best friend Hodge :)
Before clubbing in December 2010 - unfortunately this was a few weeks after my overdose and when my illness regarding depression took its toll.

Valentines Day 2011 - The London Eye
Stratford-Upon-Avon 2011

My 19th birthday 2011

Us today - on our third anniversary!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and appreciate how blessed I am to have this amazing man in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you both.

    It's said that there's a special person out there for everyone. As a new friend, relatively speaking, I'm glad that you have found your special person.

    Lots of love, fortune and big hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete