Friday, 8 June 2012

Inspiration blog

Thank you all for being so wonderful about my posts of inspiration this week.

There are many other inspiring people in my life, who I think know who they are.

I made a video for my YouTube channel, where I discuss inspiration, inspirational people, and my new lease of life that I have only just recently discovered.

I hope you can watch it and make some sense of the thoughts and feelings that have been crossing my mind through the past week.

'Tis going to be a short blog post today, as I am busily prepping for next weeks exams.
Nathan and I are going to be celebrating our three year anniversary tomorrow, of which I will prepare a special blog for in due course. Knowing that I was writing in this blog when we celebrated our two years (flick back to the beginning of my posts and you will see it!) is actually incredible.
I am so excited :)



No comments:

Post a Comment