Thursday, 25 October 2012

CameraFace, and update

Doing a favour for an old school friend of mine, a lovely girl called Bethany, passionate about photography and journalism as well as I must mention having an awesome taste in fashion, has recently started up a blog which will be documenting her life as she works towards becoming a broadcast journalist. Also on the agenda include posts about photography, media, journalism, and her life as a student at university.

I used to have Media Studies lessons with this lovely lady and she is most definately talented and knows what she's talking about. I know many of my followers on here are into their photography and journalism so I would really appreciate it if you could give her a follow and check out her work at:

http://cameraface93.blogspot.co.uk/

And for old times sake, I've included a little picture of our old media class! I am the bottom right, and Bethany is next to me! Please give her a follow, it would mean a lot!

In other news I have been incredibly busy doing work for YoungMinds, had two meetings in central London yesterday regarding developing a mental health and wellbeing mobile phone app, as well as one about mental health in university, what we can do to change the current situation regarding students who suffer with mental health problems. Have also been writing articles for various websites and am set to take part in a documentary for BBC3!

Since my last blog post things have definately been on the up, have been talking to various people and went for an Open Evening with the Open University tonight which really opened my eyes and given my current situation sounds so much more suited to my needs. Will provide you guys with more information regarding that in due course as I am not making any decisions right now!

Nathan and I are also off to Devon next week for a lovely week away in a gorgeous country house hotel estate, four poster superior room, the works! Given everything that's happened recently it's going to be the perfect getaway and will give me time to spend with the one I love and to just think about everything that's happening!
So until I get back from my holiday, I will love you guys and leave you for now!
For me, make sure you give Bethany a follow!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,

    Firstly, glad to see that things are getting better for you. Conventional learning establishments aren't for everyone, for whatever reason, and after organising learning events for people who are returning to learning after long breaks, I know that they do a lot of interesting and diverse courses.

    It's good to see that you're getting involved with the YoungMinds work and that you're using your knowledge and experience to help other people and promote such an important subject.

    Hope you and Nathan have a great break away. It'll be good for both of you to recharge the batteries a little and get some "you time".

    And yes, I'll head over to Bethany's site right now.

    Take care, sweetie.

    x

    ReplyDelete