Saturday, 3 November 2012

Back from Devon, and new channel!

So I am home sweet home from a lovely five days in Devon with Nathan. Quite gutted to be home I must admit, considering we stayed in a superior room in a country house hotel in Dartmoor which was quite frankly, beautiful. Nathan and I have many memories from the holiday we will treasure and staying in my double bed last night felt tiny compared to the four poster bed we had been used to for the last 4 days!

But, back home now and back to reality. As per, I shall include some pictures! Pictures are courtesy of Nathan's beautiful Canon professional camera!

The country house hotel in which we stayed, which is actually a converted school!




Plymouth!


As you can imagine, I was gladly in book heaven at this book shop!




They are just a short snippet of the places we visited and the things we got up to, but we had a lovely time! 

Now that I am back home, time to tell you all about a brand spanking YouTube channel I am creating. It's time for me to make a fresh start, and that, for me, means a brand new YouTube channel with new videos regarding advice on mental and emotional wellbeing, with the occasional humorous and quirky videos. This is just an opportunity for me to start afresh with my YouTube and my blog, and fingers crossed it will be a success.

I will start officially publishing videos to the new channel as of next week, but for now, the channel link can be found here if you want to subscribe:
http://www.youtube.com/user/amychoselife?feature=mhee

I would really appreciate it if my subscribers from my old channel converted to the new one! Pretty please! You won't be disappointed! (I hope).

Also, I would really appreciate it if bloggers left me some comments in the box below regarding topics they wish me to make videos on, so far I have ideas regarding mental health in the workplace, learning to keep on top of things, and a myth-busters of depression video that I have been asked to make for YoungMinds.

So if you have any requests on what to discuss, please leave your suggestions in the box below!
Head over to my new channel and subscribe, and I look forward to seeing you there!



3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, looks like you and Nathan had a lovely time in Devon. As for the photos of you, I think a job presenting "Countryfile" could be beckoning.

    So glad that you both had a lovely time.

    I will subscribe to your new channel and prompt my followers to do the same.

    Best wishes and lots of love to you and Nathan.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of a few topics like dealing with weight gain,
    relapse prevention, reintegration in to society, isolation, exercise, dealing with binges........

    So many worthwhile things to discuss

    Good luck and I'll look forward to seeing your new channel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of Devon-the bookshop looks amazing!! I was just going to say,depression/mental health issues in the workplace is a great idea for a video and really relevant to a lot of people.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete