Thursday, 4 April 2013

Childhood memories


Sometimes, I look at pictures like this and often think I'm looking at a different person.
I don't ever remember a time where I was that happy and carefree with life. 
I don't remember my 'childhood memories'. Not because they were bad, at all, but because my memory of my childhood is just nothing. I have to look at photos to remind me of what I done because I have no idea. I guess it saddens me, a little. Maybe if I'd known what my life would turn out like I'd have made more effort to remember the precious days of being a happy little girl without a care in the world.

Do you have any childhood memories that really stick out for you? I'd love to hear them in the comments :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same, people talk about their first memories etc, but I honestly can barely remember anything from when I was a kid. All I can remember is since the bad stuff started, and that is so sad. Do you think a lot of people not remember that far back or is it a part of struggling that you forget what came before? xx

    ReplyDelete