Monday, 4 November 2013

Amy turns 21

I haven't posted anything of importance in the last month or so - mostly because I've been struggling a ton with negative thoughts. I thought I'd finally show you some pictures from my 21st birthday back in September to fill the void a little. Enjoy!



The girls who keep me sane at work!

I was intoxicated by this stage - I blame the shots!


Me and my mother!

These people mean the world to me and made my teenage years that much more bearable - my bestest friends.

Myself and Jade :)



All fake-tanned up and ready to party!

Family friends and family!


Another very close friend of mine, Ellis!



More people from work :)
These photos are from September but I thought I should put them up.
It's strange to think I'm now 21 and, as is per usual at this time of year, straight after my birthday my depression worsens, hence the lack of posts and inspiration.

I'm posting some more in-depth thoughts and emotions on my Tumblr page - www.amychoselife.tumblr.com - I'd like to keep my thoughts posted on there and the ones on this blog separate but you are more than welcome to have a look if you've been interested in what has been going on as of late.

I apologise for not having been myself and hopefully I'll return soon.


1 comment: