Sunday, 28 September 2014

Turning 22!

I write this blog now as a 22 year old, still slightly recovering from incredible birthday celebrations now a week ago (the 21st). I'll share with you today some pictures from my birthday as I really want to share the incredible four days with you all - normal service shall resume next week, as it's been a rocky one! All pictures are in a random order but I will explain each of them!


Group photo at Strawberry Moons!


Girls group photo at Strawberry Moons nightclub, West End.


Me and my incredible boyfriend of over 5 years, Nathan.


My University girls going for drinks on our first day back at Uni!


Uni girls at San Miguels restaurant, Greenwich.


Me and Gemma!


Me and my second Mum, Lauren!


Two of my amazing Uni girls Ren and Lauren!


Smith, Bex and myself!


Me and my best friend before our family meal to Inamo, St James.



I LOVE this photo. 


The first birthday I have spent with my biological father in 22 years. This picture means the absolute world to me, despite the difficulties over the past few months I will never regret the decision to reunite with my father!




Getting excited over my birthday cake!


Another one of Nathan and I!


Me and Smith!


Group shot on the retro dancefloor in Strawberry Moons!


Gemma and I!


On my actual birthday with my birthday cake!


My gorgeous cake and card that Lauren made for me!

I hope you enjoyed all of these, they are all in a random order but encapsulate the events of last weekend into a nutshell. I had an amazing 22nd birthday and would like to thank everybody who made it so special, it will certainly be one to remember.

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you enjoyed yourself! You looked absolutely stunning Amy ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete